Find potential problems in HTML
- Added checks for Internet Explorer 10 support.
- Added checks related to multi-language websites.
- Changed the interface to make common options more accessible.
- Fixed a crash when checking pages that use frames.
- Fixed visual glitch when minimizing window on Mac OS X.
- Fixed a crash when checking pages with an incomplete DocType.
- Show suggestions when entering URLs.
- Better preview for problems with multiple occurrences in the same page.
- Improved HTML5-specific checks.
- New view that shows all visited pages in a table.
- Option to keep cookies while visiting multiple pages.
- Some minor bugfixes.
- Fixed a bug related to validating HTML4 pages.
- Added a check for circular redirects.
- Added an (optional) check for Do-Not-Track compliance.
- Now supports Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
- Added option to send different user agent headers.
- Added support for sending Do-Not-Track header.
- Fixed crash when attempting to check non-HTTP URLs.
- Introduced support for non-Apple Java on Mac OS X.
- Preview can now show the entire page.
- Added the ability to view a checked page's headers.
- Tree view can now group per page (in addition to grouping per problem).
- Added the option to stop but keeping results for all checked pages.
- Support for connecting through a proxy.
- Fixed a problem with UAC on Windows 7.
- Added option to exclude certain URLs from being checked.
- Fixed rare crash when using multiple crawlers.
- Support for file:// URLs.
- Fixed crawler bug for websites that use <base> without a trailing slash.
- Fixed crash when trying to check HTML 3 websites.
- Fixed crash when checking very large websites (700+ pages).
- Improved HTML5 support, including HTML5-specific checks.
- Added support for Mac OS X Lion.
- No longer tries to check non-standard protocol links (i.e. "tel:").
- Improved sitemap view.
- Sitemap-in-progress is already shown while crawling.
- Improved performance for large websites.
- Page response time is now shown.
- Option to stop crawling after reaching a certain depth or page count.
- Fixed some bugs in the crawler.
- Additional CSS checks.
- Added XML and Excel exporters.
- Added the option to inspect a page's headers.
- Fixed a bug where certain pages caused CheckSite to crash.
- Greatly improved support for non-validating pages.
- Now supports HTML4 (instead of just XHTML).
- Basic, early support for HTML5.
- New crash reporter.
- Improved support for Java Web Start.
- Most checks can now be performed even when the page doesn't validate.
- GUI for editing preferences.
- Some checks can now be disabled if desired.
- Added the option to export the sitemap to XML.
- Updates can now be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Dead links are now reported.
- Fixed a number of GUI bugs.
- License key and activation system.
- Tools for sending fake requests to URLs.
- Preview of the code that causes the problem.
- New sitemap view that shows the site's hierarchy.
- Problems now have both a category and severity associated with them.
- Results can now be saved.
- Option to save open windows on close.
- Notifies when there is a new version available.
- Automated error reporting.
- Support for Java Webstart.
- Some checks can now be performed even if the page cannot be parsed.
- Results can be displayed in table or tree view.
- Option to use multiple threads for checking.
- Fixed a bug with menus when using multiple windows.
- New checks: missing Google Analytics, URLs with port number.
- Improved link detection.
- Now also checks for CSS problems.
- Improved user interface while waiting.
- Validation is now optional.
- Speed improvements.
- First release.